Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Tuesday Teaser: Coming Soon #2

Hello again. I'm thoroughly enjoying these Tuesday Teasers of what is coming soon. Anything catch your fancy from last week?

You'll see that there's a small pattern with what I'm doing, which is posting what's coming soon close to the date that I've the post up so when you see something that catches your eye, you don't have to wait too long for the book.

However, today, I have two exceptions. What? You say! Exceptions? Yes! Because I'm so excited that the great J R Ward has new books coming out. Now they will be a bit of a wait ... one's not out till December 2015 and the other April 2016, but aren't you excited they are on the way?

bk2
bk3

Now back to the regularly scheduled program. :-)

Here's more of what's coming soon ...




If you see something that catches your fancy, go ahead and pre-order the book if it's available. Go ahead. Support an author. Buy a book. Read a book. Review a book. :-)

Thank you for stopping by. I hope you enjoyed this installment of my Coming Soon series. Check back each week to see what else is new.


Find Deanna around SOCIAL MEDIA:
blogger  blogger  rss  facebook  twitter  instagram  email  youtube  pinterest  google+  goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment