Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Christmas 2015 reading list

So I said I was not going to be blogging over the Christmas break because the bloggity was going on break but I couldn't resist sharing this with you.

A few weeks ago, we had some storms hit us and we had no internet for two days. Part of that was painful cos I couldn't get any work done but the other part was wonderful cos I read three books that day. I felt such a sense of joy and accomplishment. It made me happy. Reading makes me happy so I'm going to do more reading.

I've gone through my collection of recent must reads and picked out a few books I want to read in the coming weeks.

As of yesterday, I have five weeks of Christmas vacation (the bloggity is off only for three weeks though!) and I want to fill my time with plenty of reading. I'm not putting any pressure on myself. Nothing here is a MUST READ or scheduled for a blog post or tour. This is me having fun and reading what I want. Of course, I'll still review what I read.

Because of the reading, you'll see a few book reviews being thrown up here and there.

I've created a collection (library) in my Kindle app called "Christmas Reading" and here's what I've put in it ... not in any particular order ...










Find Deanna around SOCIAL MEDIA:
blogger  blogger  rss  facebook  twitter  instagram  email  youtube  pinterest  google+  goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment