Thursday, March 10, 2016

Insta-Thursday #1: In which I show you my face

So, I follow this great blog called Herding Cats & Burning Soup and Anna has a weekly post called Insta-Wednesday where she posts her past week in pictures. I thought it was a great idea and felt it was a great way for those of you who do not follow me on Instagram or Twitter to see what I'm up to and learn a little bit more about me. Warning: There will be a lot of pictures of food.

So here's my last week in Instagram pictures, though I'm doing my post on a Thursday rather than a Wednesday.

ps. I'm not certain yet how often I will do this, but I aim to do it at least once a month amidst all the other stuff I do on a Thursday on the bloggity.


1
Do you know what we look like? This is me and my boy Steve from a recent photo taken while we were out to dinner. Doesn't my boy has the most gorgeous blue eyes?

2
We love sushi and sashimi. Once a week we head over to our favorite Japanese restaurant and dig in.

3
This is a big deal. We're renovating or rather, we're adding a shed and carport out the front of our house. Very exciting. The concrete is down. We're about to start building this week.

4
Have you seen Deadpool yet? We watched it recently and LOVED it. Such a funny movie. It's R rated though, so viewer advisory required if you have kids.

5
See what I mean about food pictures? Boy took me out to dinner at one of our favorite restaurants. Above are goat cheese croquettes with a beetroot sorbet, garlic marinated olives and a trip of dips.

6
And since my boy is a real wine guy, we had some lovely wine with dinner. This aged Chardonnay was one of the best I've had. It's drinking brilliantly right now.

7
And finally, chargrilled swordfish on a bed of corn. This was the boy's dinner. He tells me it was very tasty.

That's my week in pictures.

What about you? Do you have an Instagram account? Do you post pictures of your life? Show me. I would like to see. :-)


Find Deanna around SOCIAL MEDIA:
blogger  blogger  rss  facebook  twitter  instagram  email  youtube  pinterest  google+  goodreads

2 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Good to see your picture! How exciting on the carport area. That'll be so nice! I'd love to do that here. One day maybe :D Hope the building this week goes well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, we are pretty excited about the building. The walls are starting to go up now. :-)

      Delete