Thursday, August 4, 2016

What Deanna Read #6: July 2016

This has been a dismal reading month. A few DNFs and not many books read. though the ones I did read were good. What can I say? Life got in the way of reading this month. We are relocating permanently (for now! We'll see how long it lasts!) back to the vineyards to live. Vacating our city apartment. Moving! Ugh! I do not like this thing called moving. It sucks. Very tiring and stressful even though this is a small move. I hope August will be a better reading month.



Stand out reads for the month were Rock Wedding by Nalini Singh and Forged In Fire by Juliette Cross. I am also still loving whatever's coming out of the Entangled Publishing Scorched line. Thoroughly enjoyed Hands On by Cathryn Fox and Dangerously Red by Kristin Miller. If you want something hot to read, pick up something from the Scorched line. You will not be disappointed.

Don't forget later in the month, there's also What Helen Read and I'm sure Helen has a much better showing than I have here.

What did you read for this month? Do leave a comment and let me know.


Find Deanna around SOCIAL MEDIA:
blogger  blogger  rss  facebook  twitter  instagram  email  youtube  pinterest  google+  goodreads

4 comments:

  1. Life does get in the way of our reading at times and yes I am always disappointed with myself when I don't much done but I did have a good month this July and the good thing is you had some fantastic reads and this month is sure to be better :)

    Have Fun
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually read a lot of books in advance which would not be released yet and were not even listed on Goodreads yet, so I couldn't count them in my reading for last month. I have a couple of those this month that I've "already read" so to speak.

      Delete
  2. Life does have a way of getting in the way like that. Still some lovely looking reads for July :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, there were some good reads in there. Some were long too. Of course, this morning I tried to read in bed a little before getting up but couldn't because of all the banging going on with the work being done on our back deck. :-(

      Delete