Thursday, September 8, 2016

What Helen Read #5: August 2016

Another month, another bunch of books read. Helen was away on vacation for most of the month of August so she says she didn't read as many books. That said, I think she still did a pretty decent read with 14 books for the month.

Here's what Helen read for the last month.








I think Helen needs to go away for more vacations. I'm almost able to keep up with her at this rate. :-p

According to Helen, her stand out reads for the month were Sunset Shadows by Bronwyn Parry. She said that was awesome. Rachael Johns had her Mills & Boon Special Edition with It's Not You, It's Her what was fantastic. Of course, Helen also did an audiobook with her first Georgette Heyer, Cotilllion. She says she completely fell for Freddy. I'm a sad example of a romance reader. I've never read Georgette Heyer! :-(

Well, here's what Helen read. What do you think? Did you read any of the same books? What did you read this month? Tell us below.


Find Deanna around SOCIAL MEDIA:
blogger  blogger  rss  facebook  twitter  instagram  email  youtube  pinterest  google+  goodreads

6 comments:

  1. Such great stories :)

    Have Fun
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue Gerhardt GriffithsSeptember 8, 2016 at 11:27 AM

    Wow, how many books would you read if you weren't on vacation, Helen? Lol. I only managed one book for the month of August but I have an excuse travelling around Canada and Alaska with our bus tour - it was go go go and just no time to read. The book I read was by the gorgeous Tess Woods 'Flight at First Sight.' Loved it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Sue that is a very good reason for reading one book and I have heard lots about that one I must get it and add it to my list :).

      Probably one a couple more if I wasn't away but a few of the books I read were short but good :)

      Have Fun
      Helen

      Delete
  3. Not a bad month at all especially when out of town. Woo! I haven't tried Heyer either. Ergs! Naughty us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right. We call ourselves romance readers and we haven't read Heyer. #FAIL

      Delete
    2. Ladies

      It took me a long time to try Heyer as well and I did listen to that one but I have another waiting for me and I did very much enjoy it so very different :)

      Have Fun
      Helen

      Delete