Monday, December 21, 2015

Bloggity on vacation over Christmas 2015 and New Year 2016

vac

Hello lovely Deanna's World travellers!!!

'Tis the season to be jolly and wherever you are, I wish you and yours a wonderful holiday season, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

This bloggity is going on vacation (posting everyday, all year has been exhilariting but also tiring) and I'll be back early January.

There might be the odd pre-scheduled post going up in between but not something everyday like you are used to!

I do plan on doing a lot of reading while on vacation, so you may see some book reviews going up on the bloggity. :-) No promos though.

I'm very excited this year, as my sister is back from overseas to visit for Christmas and we're having a full house on Christmas Day lunch at the parents. She's also coming to visit and stay with me for a few days and I get to see my gorgeous nephew and niece.

pea

I hope you have a lovely time with your family and friends, however you are celebrating this time of year.

Much love, peace and joy,

Deanna.


Find Deanna around SOCIAL MEDIA:
blogger  blogger  rss  facebook  twitter  instagram  email  youtube  pinterest  google+  goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment